Varanasi 311 app encourages residents of Varanasi, to Communicate directly with there community leaders in government to resolve issues in there area and neighborhood.
We allow Citizens to:
- Report a non-emergency issue in your neighborhood, like unattended garbage, pothole on street, street light not working etc.
- Submit a service request to local government.
- Track the response and engage in public dialogue, through issue resolution
Here’s how it works:
1. See something that needs to be fixed?
2. Submit a request with a photo & GPS Location attached.
3. Authorities receives the request.
4. The Authorities fixes the problem!
5. You get notified when the request is completed.
You can also rate, monitor requests, provide comments and follow other requests in your community.
Varanasi 311 is designed to adopt to Open311 protocols and APIs to simplify access to citizen services.
About Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana: Indian Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modi adopted Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh as part of the Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana for MPs.
Download the app today to get started!